Newline Digital has extensive experience in creating accounts and configuring the following:
- Google Analytics - A service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website
- Google Workspace - A suite of tools using custom domain names with several Google products. It features web applications with similar functionality to traditional office suites, including: Email, Google Calendar, Talk, Docs and Sites
- Google Adwords - A pay-per-click (PPC) advertising service, and site-targeted advertising for both text and banner ads
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) - Used in conjunction with traditional SEO techniques to optimise visibility of websites
- Google My Business - When customers search Google for local information, they can quickly find your business details including your address, hours of operation and even photos of your storefront or products.
- Google Organic Search - Through SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) techniques your website can be listed within Google's index and shown to web users on enterning a search criteria